Here's a comparison between the two
First Place, Inc:
- Price for placement is about $3900 this does not include the airfare and accommodation though.
- You still need to pay P5550 for registration
- They require a bond of 1M worth of Land title if you wish to choose their internship program while it's P500,000 for work and travel participants
- There was one intern I know whom they did not give back their land title just because he didn't keep his pay slips even though he actually returned to the Philippines. (Yes, the parents tried to sue them for that.)
- The sad part is that I actually applied for this agency and already paid the P5550 and another $600 dollars for placement with a host company. I waited for 7 months for nothing! They just kept on telling me that they will endorse my application but they never did. They absolutely ignored me! What a rip off! I had to cancel my application with them and shift to Ireservices. Guess what, they only refunded me the $400. they kept the $200 dollars for themselves even though they did absolutely nothing but list my name in their database! This agency is the worst! My friends who joing their Work and Travel Program were not happy with their services at all.
- My other friend who was already in the US also had a problem with their employer and they contacted Firstplace asking for help but the agency just told them to contact the program sponsor instead because there was nothing that they can do. (How helpful, NOT!)
- Good thing my friend introduced me to this great agency who processed by application for only 4 months. I applied April 2014 and I arrived in the US at Aug 2014.
- Their application fee is only $3200
- They don't have a bond whatsoever!!
- They're all very warm and accommodating, they'll really do their best to place you in an awesome company as soon as possible because it's their goal to help you reach your dream.
- Their staff Ms. Andrea Wright is the one who interviewed me and she seems very friendly and smiling.
- Their team is equipped with wonderful employees with over 9 years of experience in the things that they do.
- I strongly recommend this agency for their awesome service and great team. Go!