Voila! You're all set for Christmas Noche Buena!
Ferna Brownie Premix 500 grams 1/2 pack
Eggs, fresh 120 grams 2 pcs,large
water 30 grams 1/8 cup
Gold Coast Butter Oil Substitute 29 grams 1/8 cup
Cream Cheese 225 grams 1 cup
sugar 50 grams 1/4 cup
egg, fresh 50 grams 1 pc, med
Mint Liquid Flavor 5 grams pinch
Apple green powder color
EOI Sovereign Cake Margarine 28 grams 2 tbsps
Light Corn syrup 41 grams 2 tbsps
water 20 grams 2 tbsps
Dark Chocolate Compound 30 grams 1/4 cup
Confectioner's sugar 143 grams 1 cup
Vanilla liquid 6 grams 1 tsp
1. For the brownie. Combine all ingredients together. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. Spread evenly onto baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Set aside.
2. For the mint filling. Mix together cream cheese and sugar. Add egg and mint flavor. Mix well.
3. Dissolve a little green powder color in water and add a few drops to the mint filling until desired color is achieved. Pour mint filling over the brownie batter. Spread evenly.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 325 F for 30-40 minutes. Once baked, place a wire rack to cool down completely.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the topping by combining margarine, light corn syrup, water and dark chocolate compound in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stirring continuously until chocolate is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in confectioner's sugar. Lastly, add vanilla liquid. Pour topping over cooled brownie. Allow to set for an hour at room temperature for 30 minutes inside the chiller. Cut into squares
Yield: 24 squares