1 Kilo Ground Pro
1 cup bread crumbs, soaked in ½ cup milk
2 Chorizos, chopped fine
1 raw egg
2 tbsp. seedless raisins
2 tbsp. sweet pickles, chopped fine
Salt and pepper to taste
4 tablespoon flour
3 hard-cooked eggs
1. Mix everything except the hard-cooked eggs. On a piece of clean cloth, spread the mixture.
2. Arrange hard-cooked eggs. Roll into shape and wrap. Tie at both ends, sew up opening, cover with chicken or meat broth
3. Bring to boil and simmer until done. Cool.
4. Unwrap before serving, slice into pieces and serve with liver or tomato sauce.
5. To make sauce, boil broth in which roll was cooked, simmering it down to desired quantity.
6. Thicken with liver paste or tomato puree and season to taste with salt and pepper.