I am excited to invite you to the Social Media Influencers Summit 2013 (www.socialmedia.org.ph) on March 16, 2013 at J Centre Convention Hall, Mandaue City.
The event is expected to be a convergence of Philippines Social Media community influencers and thought leaders such as Maria Ressa gracing as our Keynote Speaker. This event is pegged at Php 750.00/ticket to the public and BY PREMIUM INVITATION to all BLOGGER PARTNERS and SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY MANAGERS.
With this in mind, we would like to invite you in our event and you will receive the following on the event:
1. Complimentary Premium Participant Ticket to the event
2. Complimentary SMIS 2013 Participants Kit to the first 100 participants
3. Complimentary Lunch
YOU CAN REGISTER HERE: http://j.mp/smis2013-blogger-partner
If you have a friend who wants to register, please direct them to this url:www.socialmedia.org.ph/ticket orhttp://smis2013.eventbrite.com/
We look forward to your participation to Social Media Influencers Summit 2013 (www.socialmedia.org.ph).
What’s this event all about?
Social Media Influencers Summit (SMIS) will be staged first this year and will be an annual event organized by iNewMedia in cooperation with Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc. (CBSi).
This will be a big event which will be held at the JCenter Convention Center at JCenter Mall, Mandaue City this coming March 16, 2013. The hall has a capacity of 1,500. If you can just imagine how great of an event this will be.
“We are happy and honoured to announce that prominent social media personalities and thought leaders will be the resource of this event”, shares Ruben Go Jr, President of the Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc.
The event will convene more than 300 social media influencers, set ethics and standards for users, and promote social media responsibility.
Themed as “#TrendingForward”:
The summit’s theme is the summation of two words: “Trending” + “Forward”. The summit is expected to have a diverse audience coming from academe, youth sector, business sector leaders and government institutions and they will be united by one goal: “Trending Forward”.
“Trending” means “the general direction in which something tends to move” and the ultimate goal of any “Social Media Influencer” is to create a buzz for its cause whether it’s their advocacies, products or services.
“Forward” can also be seen as innovation that each social media influencer should do to reach and influence the target audience. This craft is fast changing because of the dynamic preferences and attitudes of people.
iNewMedia Online Network (www.inewonlinemedia.net) is a non-profit organization committed in providing an avenue for knowledge sharing on new media technologies.
Members of this organization is composed of business and individuals who are digital marketers, SEO practitioners, social media marketing professionals, students and professional bloggers. The organization also has officers who are community managers, leaders and members of renowned communities such as TechTalks, Google Developers Group, and other new media groups in Cebu.
We would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Please email them at email@example.com
Cebu Bloggers Society Inc. (www.cebubloggers.com) is one of the Philippines’ esteemed and premier blogging organization and the first to be registered under Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The organization has been instrumental in sharing the world with information about Cebu’s Lifestyle, Culture, News and Events. Aside from this, Cebu blogger members are also instrumental in staging creative approaches in integrating social media, specifically blogging, into a potential tool for social change by providing tangible results to the community.
The profile of the Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc has continuously improved every year as the blogging organization that has successfully organized major events with global impact such as World Bloggers Day, Visayas Blogging Summit 2011, Social Mediay Day Cebu, and Social Good Summit.
- Dr. Narciso Tapia Kidney Transplant Fund. Dr. Narciso Tapia or “Buboy” to his intimates is one of the dynamic and active members of Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc. He is currently battling a rare kind of disease which has caused major internal complication. We want to assist him in any way we can. With this event, we are hoping to raise funds to support Dr. Tapia’s upcoming major operation.
- World Vision (www.worldvision.org.ph) is one of the global institutions recognized globally and nationally in uplifting the lives of thousands of youths and their communities. In Cebu alone, this organization is supporting around a thousand children.
- Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc. (www.cebubloggers.com) is one of the premier blogging organization in the Philippines dedicated in promoting “social media users responsibility”. This year, we are exploring in widening the scope including providing trainings and support to non-profit organization that needs help.
As an added bonus for attending, our Registered Participants (Blogger Partners/ Community Managers and Paying Participants) can win one of the following prizes:
- sun cellular broadband kits
- Bluewater Panglao Hotel and Resort accommodation for two with free breakfast
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort and Spa accommodation for two with free breakfast.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort and Spa accommodation for two with free breakfast.
See more at: http://summit.socialmedia.org.ph/2013/