1. Crush Graham crackers using rolling pin until it's fine. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan, put together 1 cup water and 3 tbslp. unflavored gelatin. Set aside.
3. Slice 6 pcs. ripe, sweet mangoes to cubes. Set aside.
4. In large bowl, beat 2 briks very cold Magnolia all-purpose cream for 2-3 minutes. Add 1 big can condensed milk.
5. Heat gelatin in low fire until it is melted. Add this to cream and condensed milk. Stir well.
6. Using rubber scraper, stir in cubed mangoes.
7. Pour mixture into mold. Sprinkle top with crushed graha crackers.
8. Keep in freezer until firm and very cold.