photo by: Orville Tadle
The design concepts of what Mactan Newtown may look like within the span of 7 -10 years.
r – A 5-storey BPO-ready building with a retail component. Recently completed in May 2012, this building is ready for occupancy. Just like in Eastwood in 1999, the first food outlet will be McDonald’s, which is set to
open in September 2012. Other outlets to open
soon will be a coffee shop and a convenience
store. A rendering of the building can be found on the title page. It includes:
- 4 floors for office, 1 for retail
- Bare shell handover with an air
- About 1,500 sqm per floor
- N+2 power capability
- 2 side core elevators and 2 fire exits
service the 4 office floors
– Another 5-storey BPO-ready building with a retail component, similarly-configured as One World Center. Construction will start on
- This development will house 4 residential towers (716 residential units), a 7,250 sqm retail component on the ground floor, and 3 floors of office space with a floor plate of 12,700 sqm each. Construction is under way since January 2012 and should be completed in 30 to 36 months’ time. One World Center Typical Floor Plan
One World Center GF Floor Plan 5
In 5 years, The Mactan Newtown will be able to help in improving the local economy by building enough space to be able to accommodate 25,000 office and BPO seats. This will be equivalent to generating around 40,000 jobs.
The growth in office spaces will be correspondingly coupled by proportional growth both in the number of residential units and in retail and leisure establishments, thus making this development a self-contained, complete and self-sustaining community. Once completed, The Mactan Newtown will soon be the place to live, work and play – the Eastwood City, and certainly the place to be, in the province of Cebu.
A Preview of what the Condo Units may look like. Sleek, Cozy, and Comfortable living at its best married with a bit of Japanese accents in the interior. In Mactan Newtown, you'd definitely want to live here where you can live, work and play!
Phone: (6332) 238-3825
Mobile: (63922) 865-5672
Phone: (632) 706-3400
Mobile: (63917) 569-8089